The counselling Service offers all students and employees at Saarland University, HBK and htw saar an opportunity to get quick, uncomplicated help. Counselling is free of charge and is kept strictly confidential.
Psychological counselling for personal problems or problems with your studies, for example:
- discontent with your personal or professional situation
- fear of exams and tests
- learning and concentration disorders
- writer´s block
- fear of public speaking
- avoiding or procrastinating on important projects
- low or unstable self-esteem
- lack of orientation or motivation
- sexual problems
- psychosomatic problems
- conflicts with your partner or family
- excessive use of your computer or the internet
- drug abuse / addiction
In addition to one-on-one counselling, we also offer workshops on various topics. Unfortunately most of these workshops are held solely in German.